Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success.
Take off in your career by joining our office in Frankfurt am Main as a (Senior) Oracle PL / SQL Developer (m/f/d) and productively apply our innovative and tailored software solutions in the financial industry.
- As a (Senior) Oracle PL / SQL Developer (m/f/d), you will be responsible for deploying our proven software solutions for the capital market business: in LPA-cloud environments or at the customer’s place of business
- You will be responsible for business and technical requirements analysis
- You will be responsible for the design and specification of database- and data models
- You will be involved in the development of software solutions as well as the software tests and quality assurance
- You are the technical contact person for our consultants
- And last but not least: You will have fun on the job and continuously grow as a professional
- A degree in business informatics, computer science, economics, mathematics, physics or comparable courses
- A creative mind, who brings an analytical and structured approach to issues
- 5+ Years of practical experience in developing software solutions in PL / SQL
- Familiar with OOP concepts and UML modeling
- Experience in DB design and data migration concepts
- Experience with Toad / Toad Data Modeler / Data Grip - a plus
- Python experience – a plus
- Advanced English is a must. German is a big plus
- Not least of all, you are a colleague (m/w/d) who has a sense of humor and a personality that appeals to co-workers
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- Good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Inna Vogel via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application! We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.