Start with us as Group Financial Controller (m/w/d) and become part of a dynamic finance team, which offers you optimal conditions to use your existing experience in the controlling area optimally and to develop yourself in a structured way. You will support the existing accounting and controlling processes as well as the entire cost accounting of the LPA Group and develop them further as a proactive team member. You will further develop the accounting and controlling processes of the existing and future international sister companies, coordinate them and thus gain insight into an international working environment.
- Preparation of the consolidated monthly financial statements for the LPA Group
- Independent reconciliation of accounts payable and accounts receivable with external accounting service providers
- Further development and harmonization of accounting standards in the LPA Group
- Supervision of invoicing and incoming payment control
- Support in the preparation of budget planning, forecasts and monthly variance analyses
- Provision of information, analyses and evaluations for management
- Further development of controlling instruments for the operative and strategic business
- Participation in the preparation of annual financial statements including accruals and deferrals
- A successfully completed degree in business administration with a focus on accounting
- Strong commercial understanding and experience in the field of accounting
- High degree of flexibility, resilience and the ability to adapt to rapidly changing situations
- fluent knowledge in business German and English mandatory
- Solid knowledge of the accounting standards HGB and IFRS
- Sense of responsibility and entrepreneurial approach, combined with the necessary pragmatism in the implementation of goals and tasks
- Strong IT skills (MS Office Excel and PowerPoint, DATEV desirable)
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please contact Katharina Suchan at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.