We are looking for a motivated working student or intern (m/f/d) to support our Team at our headquarter in the heart of Frankfurt in the field of Human Resources. You support our HR Managers in HR Management issues such as recruitment, support and development and take on exciting and versatile tasks. You will immerse yourself in various areas of HR Management, such as employer branding, university relations and talent acquisition.
- Responsible for the entire applicant management and recruitment process, from sourcing all the way to contract preparation for defined Teams
- Assistance in the design of job advertisements and their publication
- Identification of suitable recruiting and HR-marketing channels
- Optimization of our candidate journey
- Support in Daily Business and administrative activities
- Support in People Development and Trainings
- Organization of student roundtables
- Support in the implementation and development of new agile HR-processes
- Special projects in the area of human resources
You can expect a full-time internship for at least 3 months. You are also welcomed to join us as a working student with a weekly working time of 16 or 20 hours.
- Studies of economics, social science or similar; ideally with a focus on human resources, organization or marketing
- Preferably first hands-on experiences in the area of Human Resources
- Excellent social competence and strong team and communication skills
- Independent, creative and professional way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Available for at least 3 months (please specify the exact period including start date in the cover letter)
- And last but not least... humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
- Home Office
f you have any questions, please contact Nadine Boländer at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.