Capital markets meet technology: Are you an (experienced) consultant who is looking for the next big challenge, intriguing and multifaceted projects, and a steep learning curve? Are you excited about joining a highly dynamic working environment in a fast-growing company that offers you the opportunity to gain international experience and network with some of the brightest minds in the CapTech business? As a global CapTech player we offer you these opportunities - because we want to reshape the future of the capital markets industry with you and our clients.
- Advising international banks and other financial institutions regarding their Collateral Management and Post Trade Processing
- Analysis, elaboration and implementation of regulatory requirements
- Supporting clients to improve their Post Trade, Securities and Derivates Processing
- Conceptual design, analysis and technical implementation of complex business requirements and processes, such as Collateral Management
- Project Management / Project Lead responsibilities to make sure projects are delivered on time and budget
- Structuring and independently processing work packages in a project team and discussing the results with our clients
- Monitoring the market and identifying new trends as well as developing the appropriate solutions
- Several years of professional experience in Financial Services consulting with a focus on Capital Markets, Collateral Management and Post Trade Processing
- An university degree in business, finance or similar degree programme
- Expertise in trading and sales as well as in processes related to the front and back office
- Excellent knowledge of Post Trade, Securities and Derivates Processing
- Experience with relevant regulatory influences such as EMIR and Central Counterparties
- Expertise in Collateral Management
- Understanding of Capital Markets Products
- Extensive experience in project management, business analysis and process optimization
- Client focus and exceptional analytical, technical and communication skills
- An independent and proactive work style and team spirit
- Willingness to travel (internationally)
- A very good command of German and English
- And last but not least...a healthy sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Katharina Suchan via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.