Capital markets meets InfoSec: Are you an experienced information security and compliance officer who is looking for the next big challenge, intriguing and multifaceted projects, and a steep learning curve?
Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success.
We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
Our special focus leading to this role are Software as a Service offerings in a Private or Public Cloud Setup.
As (Senior) IT InfoSec & Compliance Officer (m/w/d) in our Frankfurt office you are reporting directly to the COO and you will work closely with our leadership team to ensure both our internal systems and client facing SaaS solutions are and remain bulletproof and compliant.
- You will be responsible for maintaining enterprise level security and compliance status throughout the organization
- You will maintain and regularly review our public and private cloud security and compliance status
- You will build on and maintain our ISO27001 standard and work closely with our Data Protection Officer
- You will design, implement and maintain all policies, standards and processes to ensure we have a flawless security posture and you will be able to present this to our customers
- You will support our sales, project and operations teams to ensure information security and compliance is embedded end to end into the process from contract negotiation to governance and audit reviews
- You will make regular risk assessments and constantly review our security keeping in line with the relevant industry standards
- You will deliver education and awareness on InfoSec and Compliance as required to LPA employee
- A successfully completed degree in the field of computer science, natural sciences or economics
- You have a extensive experience working in IT security and compliance, or audit
- You are no stranger to working with complicated documentation or legal terms, maybe you even enjoy it
- You are probably the person all your friends come to with questions about IT, data security, compliance
- You are familiar with IT outsourcing regulatory requirements like GDPR, MaRisk AT 9, BAIT, EBA
- Experience of ISO27001, ISAE3402, ITIL, NIST, COBIT, IDWPS951 would be a big bonus
- Experience with SaaS Cloud Operations plus IT Vendor and SLA Management would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills in dealing with representatives of various specialist areas and in communicating complex issues, both fluent in German and English is a given
- And last but not least: … a sense of humor
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850. We look forward to receiving your application! We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.