Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our 400+ staff deliver software solutions to the financial and capital markets which have been a key component in our growth and success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
Our business is growing all over the world and our expanding software team are pivotal for many banks in helping to implement their digital transformation projects. You will be part of a truly great team, facilitating a cross-department dialogue and collaborating closely with client-facing and functional departments. You will get a full induction and ongoing support and along the way will build some incredible experience and knowledge.
Working with a motivated team as well as national and international clients to digitalise the banking industry is one of the most exciting roles in the financial sector. One of your primary responsibilities will involve implementing our LPA digitalisation platform with our clients. Our clients really appreciate the people at LPA and we are seeking more positive and energetic people to join us in our continuing adventure!
What is it all about? The Digital Implementation Manager (m/f/d) is a pivotal technical & project management position that will be responsible for the integration of key clients. The candidate filling this role should be experienced in technical and project management and possess experience implementing software and delivering solutions from a technical perspective. This role will support cross channel solutions, platforms, and market rollout with a focus on being a technical subject matter expert (SME) on new digital products and services.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will act as the primary technical integration contact for the client
- Doing hands on development for customer specific requirements
- You will be managing integration projects, working closely with clients and the business to develop and track milestones and schedules for the many moving parts that need to come together. Be responsible for the successful delivery of each client from a technology and project perspective
- Providing functional and technical requirements & certification requirements for integration to digital services to key clients
- You will create, maintain and execute the project plan at each client
- Leading technical client implementations with key clients to ensure that interactions are well organized, and objectives are clear
- You will be managing the communication of progress/status within the development team and external to the team (customers, merchants, partners, issuers, etc.) escalate issues, as necessary. Remove roadblocks and keep processes running smoothly
- Triage client issues in a timely efficient manager, during the implementation process act as a liaison between the product team and clients to track down issues, answer inquiries and deliver a successful integration
- You will represent the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders. Strong customer-facing communication skills and technical aptitude
- Be the Implementation SME for LPA’s digital products and services
- Setting and managing customer expectations with regards to features and solution availability
- Provides ongoing guidance and knowledge transfer to less tenured Implementation Managers
What we are after…
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar field of studies
- Candidate must be a self-starter and have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
- Experience in C#, .NET and .NET Core
- Experience and comfort able working in an agile & fast-paced environment
- Experience working with APIs in various technology environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to present ideas and run large workshop with clients
- Track record of quickly earning credibility based on your knowledge throughout, and amazing accomplishments
- Project Management Certifications (PMP, CSM, etc.) a plus
- Experience in SCRUM, Agile methodology, and SDLC are all pluses
- Fluent in German and English
- Any other West-European languages are a plus
In this role, you may be employed by one company, but you will be a valued partner to many more.
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
To learn more about LPA follow these links:
Microsoft chose LPA as a client case study for best practice Azure cloud solutions
Company Introduction video can be found on this page
LPA LinkedIn page
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.