Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
As an intern or working student, you will have the opportunity to combine theory and practice and be part of the LPA team. Together with other students, you will be able to get to know the work in highly professional teams with state-of-the-art technologies. Take your chance to immerse yourself in the real world by getting to know the LPA team with its diverse tasks and making valuable contacts.
Our QA team ensures the integration and reliability of our software solutions, working closely with product management and engineering teams. As an intern or working student, you will take on the following tasks in quality assurance, among others:
- Supporting our Scrum teams and taking on QA tasks
- Creation and execution of user tests based on given acceptance criteria of Stories
- Test evaluation and critical feedback on usability and intuitive application
- Review and preparation of the documentation process
- Studies in (business) computer science, mathematics or any other scientific discipline with a certain degree of IT affinity
- Preferably first experience in software development
- Preferably first experience in automation frameworks (e.g. SpecFlow, Cucumber, Selenium, Ranorex, Tosca, Playwright, UFT)
- Fluency in German and good English skills
- High level of abstraction as well as good analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Innovativeness and quality awareness
- Team spirit and last but not least ... Humor
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Networking get-together for our students
- Team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
- Home Office
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.