For our headquarter in the heart of Frankfurt, we are looking for ambitious talents to support our finance team
with their knowledge and experience. You will actively support the team in accounting and controlling processes of the existing and future international affiliate companies and gain an insight into our international working environment.
- Support the introduction of a digital invoicing tool; from research to project management
- Participation in invoicing and incoming payments control in close cooperation with the Head of Finance
- Working in the entity controller of a participation in cooperation with the group controller
- Support in providing information, analyzes and evaluations for management
- Participation in the creation and coordination of budget planning, forecasts and commented monthly deviation analyzes, as well as in the preparation of the annual financial statements
- Preparation of regular reports and developing ad hoc analyzes
- Independent self-organization in "daily business"
- Studying business administration or economics, if possible with a focus on accounting, controlling, finance or comparable courses
- First practical experience in controlling or accounting
- Preferably basic programming skills or MDB database skills
- Very good knowledge of the "MS Office world" (especially Excel)
- High perception as well as analytical and conceptual strength
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Excellent communication skills both in dialogue with internal contacts and with external parties (customers / service providers)
- Available for at least 6 months, starting as soon as possible (please indicate the exact period including the start date in the cover letter)
- And last but not least ... humor
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with a start-up flair
- Regular networking events for our students
- Make important international contacts with our internal on-boarding program on your first days at work
- Team-oriented, humorous work environment, which has exciting tasks in store for you
- Cohesion is important to us and is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another which is why you can look forward to regular employee events
- A wide range of training opportunities
- Office in the heart of Frankfurt with public transport right outside the door
- Flat rate for coffee, soft drinks and fruits
- You also have the option of working from the comfort of your home office
If you have any questions, please contact Katharina Suchan at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.