Looking forward to new colleagues that can build upon our ideas to continue our growth: that‘s what a vacancy means to us. As one of the leading companies in software and consulting for financial markets, Lucht Probst Associates (LPA) has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important European banks. We are looking for a working student graphic designer (m/f/d) who will be responsible for the design of our graphics and web applications and will transform them improving usability and making them look elegant and lean. Based at our global headquarters in Frankfurt we will develop the future of CapTech. Would you like to grow with us? Then we have an exciting job for you!
You will fit into our team if you can take on responsibility and like to meet complex challenges. You are a quick learner and always like to be one step ahead. You seek an environment of international exposure and multi-cultural experience and you take the chance to grow with us. Join our team in Frankfurt.
- Be responsible for the design of graphic materials such as (but limited to); brochures, images, presentations, communications banners etc.
- Create high quality, engaging and intuitive UIs for the website or different web applications which are in-turn implemented by our front-end web developer.
- Propose different design solutions, that result in an excellent user experience that facilitates the daily work of our customers
- Present and discuss your proposals with other colleagues, take constructive feedback and keep refining the design
- Collaborate with Product Owner and dev-team in order to find balanced designs
- Work in an agile environment
- Keep learning, stay up-to-date with new tendencies and tools and introduce the appropriate ones in our lifecycle process
- Have fun and thrive professionally
- Currently enrolled in graphic design, web design, product design, human computer interaction or similar
- Experience in graphic design and digital design.
- Strong communication skills to present ideas and discuss them with colleagues
- Able to move projects forward while considering inputs from colleagues
- Open to feedback and eager to improve following an agile iterative process
- Expert user of design tools like Sketch or Adobe Suite
- Proficient in English
- Team spirit and last but not least… a good sense of humor!
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
- Home Office
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.