Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to financial institutions for over 20 years. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important global banks. In addition to our innovative software solutions, our people are our strength. Our 400+ staff are passionate about the exciting digital transformation movement in the financial services industry.
Our business is rapidly growing across Europe. Our expanding client delivery team are pivotal for many banks in implementing their digital transformation projects. In addition to initial onboarding training, you will also receive a range of training and development opportunities, such as sponsorship for relevant professional qualifications.
You will join a dynamic and international team which services both large and small cap customers. Your primary responsibility would be to work directly with our capital market clients on a daily basis to deliver successful solutions. We pride ourselves on maintaining excellent relationships with our clients and so we are always seeking more positive and energetic people to join us.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the product spectrum of national and international banks building upon any experience you may already have but also learning from your team and also our training
- Understand our clients’ capital market IT and business processes in order to apply effective digitalisation solutions
- Actively helping clients to introduce and use our software solution
- Develop and automate transaction documents for our clients’ structured OTC and investment products
- Implement new regulatory requirements in the banking sector
- A background in (commercial) information technology, business administration, (business) mathematics or natural sciences is preferred
- Ideally, initial finance experience or a strong interest in financial markets and products
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Quick learning skills as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Flexible thinking and acting as well as an open approach to new and unforeseen challenges
- A very good command Spanish and English. Preferably French, as well.
- And last but not least...a healthy sense of humour
As a new member of the LPA Client Delivery team, you will have the opportunity to...
Progress your project oriented career in financial markets and learn a lot about capital markets with a leading global provider of CapTech software solutions. We are continuously expanding and this position offers you excellent career opportunities. Become part of a company with a start-up character, in which you will work with highly competent colleagues across Europe. In this role, you may be employed by one company, but you will be a valued partner to many more.To learn more about LPA follow these links:Microsoft chose LPA as a client case study for best practice Azure cloud solutionsCompany Introduction video on our websiteLPA LinkedIn page