LPA has been transforming the capital markets industry since 1999. We believe in technology-led innovation, designed by humans. Our goal is to make a difference – through customer-specific solutions and our Capital Markets Technology Suite.
For the latest member of the LPA Group, acarda GmbH we are looking for a highly motivated working student (m/f/d), who will work directly with our Sales team to support them in daily sales activities, as well as in special projects, ranging from Sales Reporting, Go-to-Market Strategies and PR!
Become part of the lpa family and work for our office in London from the middle of Frankfurt!
- You help our senior sales team with producing of presentations and sales documents
- Participate in special projects to acquire new business (Market research and analysis)
- You assist in sales operation functions to streamline processes and improve our client experience
- You are in the process obtaining a bachelor’s or master's degree
- You pay attention to details
- You have grit and a desire to deliver the best results
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in German and English is a must
- You are proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office product range (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Networking get-together for our students
- Team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Canary Wharf & good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
- Home Office
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.