Organizational and sales talent wanted for our HQ in the heart of Frankfurt! You will work closely with our sales teams in Frankfurt, London and Madrid and support them in all operational and strategic business tasks. Your special focus will be on the acquisition of consulting and software projects in the national and international banking and financial services industry.
- International customer acquisition for various capital market solutions
- Attendance of telephone and personal acquisition meetings
- Research, market analysis and following presentation of the results
- Independent development and planning of sales campaigns
- You will be involved in data entry and management in our CRM database
- Support our international lead generation team in the "daily business"
You are looking for a working student, with a weekly working time of 16 to 20 hours. You are also welcome to start with us as a full-time intern for at least 3 months.
- Advanced bachelor's or master's degree in business administration or economics with a focus on banking and finance or comparable courses of study such as STEM or Social Science
- Preferably initial practical experience in finance or strong interest in capital markets and products
- You are very familiar with MS Office programs, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication skills and you enjoy challenges
- Very good German and English skills are a must-have
- And last but not least ... a sense of humor
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Regular networking get-togethers for our students
- Make important international contacts right on your first day of work at our internal onboarding program
- Team-oriented, humorous working environment that offers you exciting tasks every day
- Cohesion is important to us and is also reflected in our daily interaction with each other, which is why you can look forward to regular employee events
- A wide range of further training opportunities
- Office in the heart of Frankfurt with public transport right outside the door
- Flat rate of coffee, soft drinks and fruit
- You also have the possibility to work comfortably from your home office
If you have any questions, please contact Nadja Bärwald at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.