For the latest member of the LPA Group, acarda GmbH, we are looking for a (Senior) Software Engineer (m/f/d), who will actively participate in shaping and further developing our FinTech software solutions. acarda is a leading European RegTech company specialising in SaaS solutions.
Come and join us as a (Senior) Software Engineer (m/f/d) at our offices in Frankfurt and develop innovative, tailor-made software solutions for the financial industry.
- Further development of our software solutions for the capital markets business
- Analysis of complex problems and the development of solutions in collaboration with highly-motivated colleagues both within and external to your scrum team
- Evaluation and introduction of new technologies and concepts
- Development of innovative applications, from prototyping through to the implementation of new projects
- Carrying out developer tests and drawing up technical documentation
- Clarification of any technical issues and the creation of IT concepts – with and for our highly discerning customers
- You have gained a university degree in a technical or scientific subject with an above-average final mark, or you have a comparable qualification
- Several years’ experience working in software development
- You have amassed extensive experience in the practical application Technology Stacks like Java, Spring Boot, Oracle, RabbitMQ, preferably in agile projects
- You have thorough knowledge of at least one current JS Framework (e.g. Angular or React)
- You already have experience of working with cloud computing platforms such as Azure or Azure DevOps
- You also have a good understanding of agile development methods, such as Scrum, pair programming, code reviews, CI/CD etc.
- You are interested in the financial markets and financial products
- You have a particularly well-developed capacity for abstraction as well as good analytical and conceptual intellectual abilities
- You have very good writing and speaking skills in both German and English
- And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- Flat hierarchies and agile working methods
- An open, valuing corporate culture
- Professional and personal training and development opportunities
- Modern workplaces in a central location
- Flexible working hours and flexibility for home office