Fintech meets consulting: a fast-growing company combining innovation in technology and content-strong consulting expertise dedicated to the financial services sector.
As a Manager in our Wealth & Asset Management Practice, you will take charge of one or more consulting projects in the financial services industry. Relying on your experience in managing programs or projects, applying traditional business analysis and delivery approaches, agile delivery techniques or a mix of both you will advise on improvements in client delivery environment or lead multi-disciplinary teams towards a successful completion of programs/ projects.
- General business development helping to identify and collaborate on new opportunities, means driving existing value propositions as well as building on new client demands
- Development of new market leading propositions
- Acquisition of new projects in the banking sector in Switzerland
- Project management in the financial industry
- Analyzing the Wealth & Asset Management market on business strategic, regulatory and technology developments closely
- Keeping abreast with developments in your area of expertise, and translate this into appropriate services
- A Master’s degree or Bachelor degree; CFA, CAIA, RFM, PMP, SCRUM and SAFe is a plus
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on experience in Wealth / Asset Management where you performed in driving role(s)
- Especially hands-on experience in business development, project acquisition and project management in the financial industry
- Understanding Wealth / Asset Management as a whole including Front, Middle, Back office processes and business models as well as segmentation & associated offering strategy
- Disciplined program / project and stakeholder management skills
- An advanced understanding of traditional/ waterfall delivery techniques, Agile delivery methods and know how to combine them on a project
- Excellent consultancy skills to establish credibility at client level and build partnerships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at various levels in business and IT organizations
- German and English - fluent, spoken and written
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Content-strong financial services expertise coupled with hand-on consulting delivery
- Team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Katharina Suchan via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.