As a Quantitative Developer (m/f/d) you will work at the core of our capital markets software solutions. Be part of our Frankfurt based quant team responsible for financial modelling in different asset classes, financial instruments implementation and marketdata.
You will work with Microsoft Azure to implement, build, test and deploy our calculation engine in a cloud-based architecture and continuously improve our software and processes involved.
- Continuously improve our Kubernetes based cloud architecture running our proven software solutions for Capital Markets
- Understand financial products and markets needed for your technological and mathematical software implementation tasks
- Enhance and use our fully automated Azure Devops CI/CD Pipeline for builds, testing and deployments to Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Fun on the job and continuous professional growth
- A university degree with above-average masters’ degree in computer science, physics or mathematics
- A very good understanding of object oriented software development, preferably .NET, C#
- Interest in using modern software architecture and tools including cloud-computing, Git, CI/CD pipelines, Kubernetes, Shell Scripting / PowerShell, SQL, Unit / Regression / Integration Testing
- Quick learning skills as well as a spirit of innovation and a commitment to quality
- Good German and English language skills
- And last but not least…a healthy sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.