Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
In an interdisciplinary, agile team we develop established LPA software solutions further, from requirements analysis to go-live. We also implement new projects together with our bank clients, from small individualisations to completely new web applications.
You will take your place between experienced consultants and software developers at our location in Frankfurt am Main and become the central contact person for our innovative digital solutions in the capital market sector, especially for our demanding clients. This means that you work as a generalist at the interface between banking business and technology. Among other things, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Supporting major projects for our clients and ensuring that projects run smoothly
- Solution-oriented, professional and technical support for our banking clients
- Preparation of project plans, coordination and tracking of milestones and ensuring that deadlines are met
- Independent development of concepts for potential new and further developments of existing software solutions
- Technical support and coordination of the implementation of software features and projects
- A successfully completed degree in the field of computer science, natural sciences or economics
- Extensive experience in project work and a very good understanding of project procedures and processes
- Experience in the implementation of (agile) IT projects in a banking environment
- Excellent time management and a high awareness of deadlines and criticality
- High capacity for abstraction and good analytical and conceptual thinking
- Strong communication skills in dealing with representatives of various specialist areas and in communicating complex issues
- Interest in financial markets and products
- Very good written and spoken English and conversational German skills
- And last but not least: a sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850. We look forward to receiving your application! We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.