Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
Come and join us as a Full Stack Software Developer / Engineer (m/f/d) at our offices in Frankfurt and develop innovative, tailor-made software solutions for the financial industry.
- Development on our market leading software solutions for the capital markets business
- Analysis of complex problems and the development of solutions in collaboration with highly-motivated colleagues
- Evaluation and introduction of new technologies and concepts
- Development of innovative applications, from prototyping through to the implementation of new projects
- Gathering requirements from technical contacts at the client side, or from the business side internally
- Clarification of any technical issues and the creation of IT concepts – with and for our highly discerning customers
- You have gained a university degree in a technical or scientific subject with an above-average final mark, or you have a comparable qualification
- Experience working in software development
- You have thorough knowledge of Angular or similar experience (React, Vue)
- You have experience in the practical application of Microsoft Technology Stacks (ASP.NET CORE, C#/TypeScript, MSSQL etc.), preferably in agile projects
- You have experience in developing REST APIs and have used Open API
- You have experience of working with platforms such as Azure or Azure DevOps
- You have a good understanding of agile development methods, such as Scrum, pair programming, code reviews, CI/CD etc.
- You are interested in the financial markets and financial products
- You have a particularly well-developed capacity for abstraction as well as good analytical and conceptual intellectual abilities
- You have very good writing and speaking skills in English and at least intermediate German
- And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.