Take off in your career by joining our office in Frankfurt am Main as a (Senior) DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) and productively apply our innovative and tailored software solutions in the financial industry.
- As a (Senior) DevOps Engineer (m/f/d), you will be responsible for deploying our proven software solutions for the capital market business: in LPA-cloud environments or at the customer’s place of business
- You will oversee the conception and completion of technical modifications in direct contact with our customers
- Enhance and use our fully automated Azure Devops CI/CD Pipeline for builds, testing and deployments to Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Evaluating and introducing new technologies and concepts will be another aspect of your work
- You will also clarify technical issues and develop IT concepts
- And last but not least: You will have fun on the job and continuously grow as a professional
- A degree in computer science or commercial information technology would be desirable You can also win us over if you have a similar certification of your expertise
- You are experienced in the operation of Windows Client and server infrastructures
- You can confidently work with SQL, XML, Powershell and GIT
- You have gained experience in the practical use of Microsoft technology stacks (ASP.NET, C#, EF, REST, WCF, MS SQL, …), preferably in agile projects.
- You have previously worked with such cloud-computing platforms as Azure or Visual Studio Team Services
- You have very good skills in spoken and written German and English
You will fit right into our team if you want to assume responsibility and solve complex questions. Do you enjoy exploring new things, set the highest quality standards for your work and do not take yourself too seriously so that you can enjoy teamwork? If so, you are exactly the right person for us.
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit