Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success.
Take off in your career by joining our office in Madrid as a (Senior) DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) and productively apply our innovative and tailored software solutions in the financial industry.
- As a (Senior) DevOps Engineer (m/f/d), you will be responsible for deploying our proven software solutions for the capital market business: in LPA-cloud environments or at the customer’s place of business
- You will oversee the conception and completion of technical modifications in direct contact with our customers
- Enhance and use our fully automated Azure Devops CI/CD Pipeline for builds, testing and deployments to Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Your responsibilities will also extend to optimising the build and release process
- Evaluating and introducing new technologies and concepts will be another aspect of your work
- Supporting the acquisition process of software and consulting projects in the international and European banking sector
- And last but not least: You will have fun on the job and continuously grow as a professional
- A degree in computer science or commercial information technology would be desirable. You can also win us over if you have a similar certification of your expertise
- You are experienced in the operation of Windows Client and server infrastructures
- You can confidently work with SQL, XML and Powershell
- You have gained experience in the practical use of Microsoft technology stacks (ASP.NET, C#, EF, REST, WCF, MS SQL, …), preferably in agile projects.
- You have previously worked with such cloud-computing platforms as Azure or Azure DevOps
- Advanced English is a must. German and/or Spanish is a big plus
- Preferred: Customer facing role/project management experience
- Not least of all, you are a colleague (m/w/d) who has a sense of humour and a personality that appeals to co-workers
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- Good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850. We look forward to receiving your application! We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.