LPA has been transforming the capital markets industry since 1999. We believe in technology-led innovation, designed by humans. Our goal is to make a difference - through customer-specific solutions and our Capital Markets Technology Suite.
Germany, Austria and Switzerland are our home market and will be one of our key strategic regions going forward. As Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d), you will work directly with our Head of Sales.
You will be building up your own network in asset management, banks and other financial institutions and your affinity for financial markets enables you to expand our business with existing and new clients. With our integrated and regulatory compliant financial product solutions, you will sell great value to our clients and increase profitability.
- Responsible for sales operations in a defined group of clients
- Development of sales strategies and distribution of LPA software solutions
- Acquiring new customers in the banking sector and expanding existing customer networks
- Strategic planning of market expansion in close coordination with the management
- You are a sales savvy and have experience in convincing customers by identifying customer needs and finding the best possible solution for the customer
- At least 5 years of sales experience in capital markets technology
- Pronounced communication skills and sales orientation
- Enjoyment of success in sales, high motivation and persuasiveness
- Very good command of German and English
- And last but not least... humor
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please contact Nadja Bärwald at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application! We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.