As a Sales Manager (m/f/d) at LPA, you will work directly with one of our founding partners and a young team of motivated and passionate sales people. You will be in charge of one of our software solutions in the field of document management and you will be responsible for expanding the client relationships of our three large key accounts in the banking environment.
You will represent LPA, the European market leader in the field of Capital Markets Technologies (CapTech), in a key position between our customers and our software and sales colleagues. The LPA Group was already founded in 1999 and with its meanwhile 400 capital market experts it offers an established and internationally operating company. That sounds exciting for you? Become a part of our team in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Responsible for managing an existing client portfolio with the aim of building and expanding client relationships in Switzerland and Austria
- You will negotiate contracts with customers and finalize new license agreements
- Primary relationship contact within the existing clients
- Understanding client’s business and requirements to ensure highest level of service and maximize all potential opportunities
- Develop long-term relationships with your clients and connect with key business executives and stakeholders up to C level
- Degree in business administration or a comparable education
- Existing network and connections to decision makers in major banks and in the financial industry
- Several years of professional sales experience in capital markets technology
- Presenting and influencing credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High motivation and persuasiveness
- Fluent in German and English
- And last but not least... humor
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application! We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.