Capital markets meet technology: Are you an experienced Analyst with AI & ML related experience who is looking for the next big challenge, intriguing and multifaceted projects, and a steep learning curve? Are you excited about joining a highly dynamic working environment in a fast-growing company that offers you the opportunity to gain international experience and network with some of the brightest minds in the CapTech business? As a global CapTech player we offer you these opportunities - because we want to reshape the future of the capital markets industry with you and our clients.
- Advising major international banks, analysis of complex business processes and identification of optimization potentials and possible applications of future technologies within the scope of various projects
- Answering complex questions with speciality departments, from quantitative topics to technical issues
- Automation and digitalization of processes as well as testing
- Evaluation, implementation and follow-up of new data science methods and algorithms
- Creation and continuous improvement of reporting tools to support data-based decisions
- Collaborate with clients on insights gained from data and derive and implement appropriate actions
- Conceiving, developing, and introducing digital services as well as refining the IT architecture of our clients
- Structuring and independently processing work packages in a project team and discussing the results with our clients
- Monitoring the market and identifying new trends as well as developing the appropriate solutions
To ensure the best possible start to your career with us, we offer a comprehensive training catalogue. A mentor will be assigned to you who will give you continuous personal support on your career path.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a consultant with a focus on future technologies in capital markets
- An above-average degree in economics, (business) informatics, industrial engineering, mathematics, or a similar degree programme
- Project experience as a business analyst / technical analyst in capital markets IT change projects
- High IT affinity regarding new technologies
- Knowledge in front to back processes of selected asset classes
- Know-how of different technology stacks like Unsupervised & Supervised Deep Learning, Text Analytics, NLP or Neural Networks
- Experience with various data analytics tools and programming languages such as SQL, Power BI, Python, R, Octave, etc.
- Experience in Data Analytics
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- Flexible thinking and acting as well as an open approach to new and unforeseen challenges
- Clients focus as well as exceptional analytical and communication skills
- An independent and proactive work style and team spirit
- And last but not least… a healthy sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Katharina Suchan via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.