Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
Come and join us as a (Senior) Software Engineer (m/f/d) at our offices in Leipzig and develop innovative, tailor-made software solutions for the financial industry.
- Further development of our software solutions for the capital markets business
- Analysis of complex problems and the development of solutions in collaboration with highly-motivated colleagues both within and external to your scrum team
- Evaluation and introduction of new technologies and concepts
- Development of innovative applications, from prototyping through to the implementation of new projects
- Carrying out developer tests and drawing up technical documentation
- Clarification of any technical issues and the creation of IT concepts – with and for our highly discerning customers
- You have gained a university degree in a technical or scientific subject with an above-average final mark, or you have a comparable qualification
- Several years’ experience working in software development
- You have amassed extensive experience in the practical application of Microsoft Technology Stacks (ASP.NET CORE, C#/TypeScript, WCF, MSSQL etc.), preferably in agile projects
- You have thorough knowledge of at least one current JS Framework (e.g. Angular or React)
- You already have experience of working with cloud computing platforms such as Azure or Azure DevOps
- You also have a good understanding of agile development methods, such as Scrum, pair programming, code reviews, CI/CD etc.
- You are interested in the financial markets and financial products
- You have a particularly well-developed capacity for abstraction as well as good analytical and conceptual intellectual abilities
- You have very good writing and speaking skills in both German and English
- And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit