Despite the postponement of standardized EU ESG reporting (SFDR Level 2) to July 1, 2022, demand for ESG funds is high. Those who distribute corresponding products should align their ESG fact sheets with the SFDR standard at an early stage.
With SFDR Level 1, asset managers are now required to collect qualitative and quantitative ESG data and to disclose at company level the disclose the approach.
We support this combination with comprehensive software and best practice support.
To learn more about what you need to consider and how you can minimize the effort required to convert to SFDR at a later stage, please attend our joint webinar organized jointly with the BVI, to which we would like to cordially invite you.
What you can take away from our webinar:
As part of the BVI's Facts, Funds and Food event series, we will inform you about the current state of regulation and demonstrate practical examples of how ESG factsheets, websites and SFDR-compliant reporting can look and be organized optimally.
Participation in the event is free of charge. The webinar will be held in English.
Why you should dive deep into the details of this webinar?
- SFDR Level 1 & 2 RTS: Where do we stand?
- The EU taxonomy: What can we expect, and what data do we need to gather?
- FCA revision on ESG marketing – avoiding green washing
- ESG factsheets and SFDR: Learn from the best and how to produce successful reports and websites
- Upcoming MiFID II amendments
- The EET (European ESG Template) for exchanging ESG fund data: What is required, when?
- Question and answers
Ayal Leibowitz, Chief Innovation Officer LPA/Modelity
Daniel Heinisch, Product Manager LPA
Haojin Ba, Head of Regulatory and Compliance Management acarda