Consulting | Market Infrastructure | Services
Regulatory Compliance and Risk Analysis
Market infrastructure providers find themselves in a highly regulated and politically influenced environment that is closely monitored by the public. Ensuring regulatory compliance and adequate risk management processes and metrics are firmly anchored by the providers is essential.
For over 20 years, LPA has been supporting leading investment banks, asset managers and exchanges with the implementation and continuous development of regulatory compliance, as well as the introduction of processes and metrics in the area of risk management.
- Gap and impact analysis
- Business analysis and documentation
- Process design and improvement
- Development and evolution of models
- Waterfall and agile methodologies
- Program and project management
- Test management and test automation