The current situation:
EIOPA's Supervisory Board has recently adopted the revised RTS (Regulatory Technical Standards) for PRIIPs.
This results in new compliance requirements that must be met as of 1 January 2022.
At the same time, the Level 1 and Level 2 requirements of SFDR are to be implemented by 10 March and by the end of 2021 respectively. It is therefore certainly advisable to implement a combined data and reporting solution.
Our experts will present you relevant innovations to your reporting and address the following topics in detail:
• The new PRIIPs RTS requirements:
Risk, Performance and Costs
- How the risk classification of my funds will change?
- How my funds’ performance scenarios would look in the new RTS?
- How my UCITS cost disclosure will change in the new PRIIPs?
• PRIIPs transaction costs: possible calculation methods for new and current funds
• SFDR: Update of the RTS & Introduction of the FinDaTex templates EMT 3.1 and new EET
• Practical part based on the acarda platform for regulatory reporting:
- Loading the Data