LPA has been transforming the capital markets industry since 1999. We believe in technology-led innovation, designed by humans. Our goal is to make a difference – through customer-specific solutions and our Capital Markets Technology Suite. The Nordics are already an important market for LPA and will be one of our key strategic regions going forward.
As Sales Manager you will work directly with one of our Managing Partners. Your existing network in asset management, banks and other financial institutions and your affinity for financial markets enables you to expand our business with existing and new clients in Scandinavia. With our integrated and regulatory compliant financial product solutions, you will sell great value to our clients and increase profitability. Our expert teams will support you with their technical know-how in Stockholm and Copenhagen.
- Responsible for sales operations in the Northern Europe region
- Development of sales strategies and distribution of LPA software solutions
- Acquiring new customers in the banking sector in the Scandinavian region and expanding existing customer networks
- Strategy and planning of market expansion in close coordination with management
- Existing network and connections to decision makers in the banking and financial industry in the Nordics
- At least 5 years of sales experience in capital markets software sales
- High software affinity and experience in the field of financial markets software
- Pronounced communication skills and sales orientation
- Enjoyment of success in sales
- High motivation and persuasiveness
- Very good command of English
- And last but not least… humor