LPA has been transforming the capital markets industry since 1999. We believe in technology-led innovation, designed by humans. Our goal is to make a difference – through customer-specific solutions and our Capital Markets Technology Suite.
Be an important part of our fast growing company and join our team based in Singapore. We are looking for talents who are interested in the financial markets and at the same time are passionate about technology. Your role is to help the business to increase its market exposure in APAC by providing business development support and market research/analysis. You will work closely with our team in Singapore and support them in all operational and strategic business tasks.
- Support in the conceptualization, development and implementation of business development tasks
- Conduct research and market analysis of capital markets and asset management sector in APAC and identify digitalization and automation business opportunities
- Initiate acquisition meetings by internet search or telephone calls
- Degree in business administration or economics with a focus on banking and finance or comparable courses of study. Students in all university years are welcome to apply.
- Preferably initial practical experience in the financial sector or great interest in financial markets and products
- Proactive work ethic, motivation and enthusiasm
- Fluent in written and spoken English with excellent communication skills
- And last but not least… humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
You can expect a full-time internship of at least 3 months. You are also welcome to start as a part-time student with 3-4 working days per week.