LPA commitment to expand internationally becomes a reality. Next turn: Zurich. For that, we plan to build a Capital market experienced team lead by the MD and Regional Manager Sales that successfully entered and consolidated the business in Switzerland.
Since 19+ years, LPA was built on deep capital markets and products. Trusted partner of corporate treasury sales, structured product manufacturers & distributers as well as asset managers, we do combine cutting-edge technology and digital solutions with consulting services providing deep regulatory and change best practices.
As a Digital Financial Solutions Sales, you will perform tasks at the interface of sales, marketing and business development at our new location in Zurich. You will be responsible for your own customer and expand this in a continuous and targeted process. You drive profitability of new business sales, developing prospective leads and researching clients’ needs and wishes. We value your existing network in leading banks and financial institutions and your affinity for capital markets products and software solutions enabling you to acquire major banks in the Switzerland market and generate.
- Acquiring new customers in the banking sector in Switzerland
- Managing sales strategies and distribution of the in-house software solutions
- Expanding existing customer networks
- Strategy and planning of market expansion in close cooperation with the Regional Manager Sales
- Network and connection in the banking and financial industry in Switzerland
- At least 3 to 5 years of sales experience in Capital Markets
- A good university degree with a focus on banking and finance and/or sales
- High financial product knowledge, in the field of OTC derivatives & Structured Products
- Software affinity and experience in the field of financial software
- High communication skills and sales orientation
- High motivation and persuasiveness
- Very good skills in spoken and written German and English
- And last but not least … humor
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- A broad range of professional development opportunities