Careers | Job Openings
Consultant (m/f/d) Banking / Financial Product Services
Your responsibilitiesAs a Banking Consultant, you will be part of a project team in a Swiss Bank with focus on Correspondent Banking. Relying on your experience in managing programs or projects, applying traditional business analysis and delivery approaches, agile delivery techniques or a mix of both you will advise on improvements in client delivery environment.
- You will assess alerts generated by the monitoring system, ensuring the background of transactions was sufficiently clarified and is plausible – in itself but also in context with the overall client profile
- Further you will assess client documentation and ensure it is up to date (complete, comprehensive, consistent, plausible and comprehensible for a knowledgeable third party)
- As part of your role, you will request responsible front staff members for further information/documentation and/or rectification in case of any deficiencies identified or demand and ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of deficiencies
- You will answer inquiries from other units as regards with compliance related topics for pending payment orders and escalate to appropriate specialist bodies
- Lastly, you will support the front units with questions in this context and contribute to the process optimization (via internal and/or external communication)
- Completed higher education in Economics, Finance, Legal or equivalent
- Experience in Compliance, Audit or Business Risk Management in the financial industry, ideally with a focus on the concerned areas 'Know Your Client' and transaction monitoring
- Extensive interest for Compliance, high risk awareness, curiosity and ability to put information into context and to identify dependencies
- Excellent organization skills, you are reliable with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work in a team, being flexible on tasks/changes of circumstances (e.g.: Processes and Tools), as well as demonstrating high level of resilience and decisiveness
- Proficiency in both German and English, any other language is of advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at various levels in business and IT organizations
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Content-strong financial services expertise coupled with hand-on consulting delivery
- Team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.