Careers | Job Openings
Senior Consultant Capital Markets – Clearing and Settlement
Your responsibilitiesBringing the necessary expertise to product and development teams for solution development.
Responsibilities beyond a project
· Monitoring the market and identifying new trends as well as developing the appropriate solutions, and points of views
· Contribute to business development and recruitment efforts to build out the team
Your profile· 3 to 8 years of professional experience as a capital-markets consultant
· A relevant bachelor’s degree in e.g. business, finance or equivalent. A graduate degree is a plus
· Passion for Wealth and and Asset Management, a industry and regulatory evolutions, , as well as a very good understanding of capital market products, especially derivatives
· Clearing, Settlements of Equities and Fixed Income, Tax knowledge is a plus.
· Experience with Project/Program management, both at operational and stakeholder levels
· Product ownership experience, working in an agile environment
· Strong analytical skills required
· An independent and proactive work style and team spirit
· Travel may be required
· Ability to work in the US – Citizenship, Permant Residency, and valid work visa
Your benefits· FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
· Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
· Team spirit is important for us, and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
· Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
· A competitive compensation package depending on your profile
· A broad range of additional benefits like a top tier medical coverage and attractive 401(k) plans
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.