Careers | Job Openings
(Senior) DevOps Database Engineer (m/f/d)
- As a (Senior) DevOps Database Engineer (m/f/d), you will be responsible for deploying, supporting, enhancing our proven software solutions for the capital market business: in LPA-cloud environments or at the customer’s place of business
- You will oversee the conception and completion of technical modifications in direct contact with our customers and help optimizing the stack in data, performance driven approach
- Enhance and use our fully automated Azure Devops CI/CD Pipeline for builds, testing and deployments to Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Evaluating and introducing new technologies and concepts will be another aspect of your work
- You will also clarify technical issues and develop IT concepts with focus on databases, respectively Oracle, extending into MS-SQL and PostgreSQL.
- And last but not least: You will have fun on the job and continuously grow as a professional
- A degree in computer science or commercial information technology would be desirable You can also win us over if you have a similar certification of your expertise
- You are experienced in the operation of Windows and Linux Client and server infrastructures
- You can confidently work with PL-SQL, Ansi-SQL, SQL-Tuning, XML, Powershell, GIT
- You have gained experience in the practical use of Oracle and Microsoft technology stacks (ASP.NET, C#, EF, REST, WCF, MS SQL, …), preferably in agile projects.
- You have previously worked with such cloud-computing platforms as Azure or Visual Studio Team Services, Azure DevOps, pot. OCI Autonomous
- You have very good skills in spoken and written German and English
You will fit right into our team if you want to assume responsibility and solve complex questions. Do you enjoy exploring new things, set the highest quality standards for your work and do not take yourself too seriously so that you can enjoy teamwork? If so, you are exactly the right person for us.
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.