Careers | Job Openings
(Senior) Quantitative Developer / Devops (m/f/d)
- Developing new features to continuously improve our cloud-based valuation service
- Maintaining the market data universe and adapting calibration logic to changing market situations
- Further development and maintenance of our fully automated CI/CD pipelines for builds, tests and deployments in Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Customer support in the area of DevOps and market data
- Aim for continuous professional growth
- Above average university degree in computer science, mathematics, natural sciences or engineering or a comparable degree.
- Good knowledge and practical experience in current technologies and methods, such as cloud computing with Microsoft Azure, Git, CI / CD pipelines, Kubernetes, shell scripting / PowerShell, SQL, unit / regression / integration testing
- Good knowledge of software development with object-oriented programming languages, preferably in C# and Python
- Fast understanding of new topics as well as innovative spirit and quality awareness
- Very good German and English skills, both written and spoken
- And last but not least... Humor
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- Good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.