Careers | Job Openings
Working Student – Business Analysis Capital Markets (m/f/d)
Your responsibilitiesBecome a part of our team at the Frankfurt am Main location and help as a working student (m/f/d) to advance our vision for an innovative software solution in the capital market environment.
- Support the product owner in defining software requirements, development planning (sprints) and prioritization of work tasks
- Independent coordination with developers as well as communication with internal and external parties
- Acceptance of implemented customer requirements and documentation of results
- Supporting the Product Manager in the analysis of new software features, market potential and target customers
- Collaboration in the planning and implementation of marketing activities for the software solutions
- Interest in contributing own ideas, taking responsibility and generating additional business value in one of the most innovative projects on the market
- Degree in economics, business informatics, business administration, finance or similar. Career changers with an increased interest in process digitization and capital market topics are also welcome at our company
- Very good German and English skills
- Passion for modern technologies
- Great interest in financial markets and products
- High analytical and conceptual strength
- Customer orientation, strong communication skills
- Independent and proactive way of working
- Enthusiasm and a strong will to succeed
- Team spirit and last but not least ... humor
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Networking get-together for our students
- Team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
- Home Office
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.