Careers | Job Openings
Sales Assistant (m/f/d)
- You will support our Head of Sales and the sales team in day-to-day business operations and handle organisational and administrative tasks in the sales department.
- You prepare offers and contract documents for our clients and assist in the design of client-specific concepts
- You coordinate appointments with clients, ensure that deadlines for submitting offers and contract extensions are met and, with your hands-on mentality, take over further coordination with our clients if necessary.
- You support at the interface to other departments such as pre-sales and marketing and ensure that all necessary information is available in time
- You analyse the relevant market situation and the latest trends for us.
- You prepare reports and presentations for management meetings
- You coordinate client events in cooperation with our marketing team and independently take on organisational tasks.
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship or a degree in business administration or have a comparable qualification
- Ideally, you have some practical experience in the commercial field, ideally in the sales area
- You have a conscientious, precise way of working and love dealing with numbers
- You have a high level of client and service orientation in your interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- You are quick on the uptake and can prioritise issues in a target-oriented manner
- You are proficient in the use of the MS Office package and CRM systems
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English - additional language skills, especially Spanish or French, are a plus.
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.