Careers | Job Openings
(Junior) Consultant (m/f/d) Implementation projects
Your responsibilitiesYou would like to combine your know-how from the financial sector and your love of technology? We have an exciting opportunity for you! As a (Junior) Consultant (m/f/d) for implementation projects at LPA, you will drive digital transformation in the financial sector with our innovative software solutions.
Your areas of focus are:
- Implementation of long-term successful digitization solutions for customers based on your know-how of capital market IT and business processes
- Development and automation of transaction documents for structured investment products, including over-the-counter trading in securities
- Active support for customers in introducing and using our software solution
- Maintaining excellent customer relationships in the capital market sector through direct daily cooperation
- Academic background in (business) informatics, business administration, (business) mathematics or natural sciences
- First experience in finance or a strong interest in financial markets and products is a plus
- Willingness to learn, analytical mindset, flexibility and openness to new challenges
- Fluent German at native speaker level and very good knowledge of English
- Desire for a company with a start-up character
We look forward to meeting you.
Your benefitsAs a new member of the LPA Client Delivery Team, you have the opportunity...
to advance your project-oriented career in the financial market and learn about capital markets with a global leader in CapTech software solutions. We are constantly expanding and this position offers you excellent career opportunities. Become part of a company with a start-up character, where you will work with highly competent colleagues across Europe. In this role, you may be employed by just one company, but you will be a valued partner to many more.
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.