Careers | Job Openings
Project Manager (m/f/d) Banking – Capital Markets
Independently plan and implement IT projects and ensure that the project runs smoothly
Preparation of project plans and project documentation, meeting of milestones and quality requirements as well as internal and external project meetings
Developing concepts for potential new and further developments of existing or new software solutions
First point of contact for the client for the IT project and for the LPA software solutions used by the client in general
Recording and analysing complex customer requirements, the process chain in the capital market business and regulatory requirements
Support of the internal development process and quality control of the development results
Support of the release process, test management and coordination of the release with and for the client
You have extensive experience in IT project management and a very good understanding of project workflows and processes.
You have already worked on IT projects in the banking environment or in the capital market sector and have at least 3 years of professional experience in this area
You have a good understanding of financial markets, capital market products and are familiar with the associated regulatory and business processes.
You have a flair for process optimisation, abstract and analytical thinking comes easily to you and you have the ability to communicate complex issues easily, both verbally and in writing.
You enjoy developing new ideas, presenting to stakeholders and writing concepts.
You work in a structured and focused manner, with an eye for detail and excellent time management skills.
You are conscientious and able to manage projects and clients independently, always keeping an eye on deadlines and priorities.
You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and feel confident in dealing with internal and external stakeholders from different departments.
You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.