Careers | Job Openings
Product Owner (m/f/d) Capital Markets – OTC Suite
Recording, documenting and analysing complex customer requirements for the process chain in the capital market business, for regulatory compliance, as well as for the implementation of financial products
Defining and describing functional requirements for development, taking into account acceptance criteria for the user experience and design (UX/UI)
Monitoring of the development process and approval of the development results (user acceptance tests)
Accompanying the release process, carrying out test management and coordinating release acceptance at and with clients
Creating software and user documentation, coordinating and conducting external and internal training on new functions as well as providing support and processing customer enquiries
Managing and prioritising the backlog, including technical refinements and planning and prioritising development sprints
You have experience with front- or back-office applications in financial institutions as well as CRM systems.
You have already worked in agile software development as a product owner, product manager or project manager and have at least 3 years of professional experience in this area.
You have a good feeling for process optimisation, abstract and analytical thinking comes easily to you, and you see the analysis and preparation of complex data as an exciting challenge.
You enjoy developing new ideas, writing requirements and specifying them with clients and developers.
You are familiar with capital market products and the associated regulatory and operational processes
You work in a structured and focused manner, with an eye for detail and at the same time pragmatism and the ability to set priorities
You are responsible and able to manage clients, projects or applications independently
You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and feel equally confident in both the IT and business environments.
You have very good German and good English skills
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.