Careers | Job Openings
(Senior) Java Software Developer (m/f/d) Asset Management
Your responsibilitiesAs a (Senior) Java Software Developer (m/f/d) you will work on highly scalable products with Java hosted on a hybrid cloud-based infrastructure. You will also build and deploy internal & external RESTful APIs that ensure a fast and smooth update of our products. With us, you have the opportunity to question things and constantly expand your knowledge of reliable software architecture, programming and new technologies. You work with agile processes that are constantly adapted to the needs of the team and the project - and all this in an international context.
- Design & implementation of modern microservice applications
- Further development of existing implementations
- Development of reference implementations for new technical topics
- Software development in agile processes
- Requirements analysis and solution evaluation
- Resource evaluation and creation of specifications
- Support and management of product development as well as subsequent quality assurance
- Completed studies or training in the field of computer science
- At least 5 years of experience in MVP-based programming in Java
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Micro Services, RabbitMQ, Docker and Kubernetes
- Solid technical understanding of RESTful API's
- Good knowledge of developing scalable, distributed products
- Experience working with and querying relational databases (Oracle 11,18,19 and PostgreSQL).
- Passion for writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code, while keeping an active eye on the quality of the code base
- Enthusiasm for working in an English-speaking and agile environment
- Strong analytical, conceptual and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Protobuf, Quarkus/Micronaut, Saga, JWT and/or OpenID Connect is desirable.
- And last but not least... a good sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, humorous working environment that has exciting tasks in store for you every day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- Flat hierarchies right up to the executive level
- Good public transport connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and a flat rate for coffee, soft drinks and fruit
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.