Careers | Job Openings
(Junior) UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
Your responsibilitiesWe are looking for a (Junior) UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) who will be creating interaction and visual design for our product suites, having the opportunity to make an impact in the overall user experience of the products of the company. UX/UI designers are responsible for delivering an exceptional user experience, consistent across all of our products. To do this, they work closely with their product team while staying in contact with the company design team. We have a nascent Design System which you will be a part of defining and growing.
It will give you the opportunity to further develop your existing design skills across multiple phases of design, alongside with our team of experienced designers providing support and mentorship.
We as design team value honesty, openness, humour and creating a working environment characterized by mutual appreciation.
- You work with a cross functional team, partnering with product managers, product owners and development teams to deliver an excellent user experience.
- You find innovative solutions, design detailed user flows and creative concepts for web applications.
- Support your colleagues to build and maintain the design systems, creating cohesive experiences for our users across features and product suites.
- Covering the whole product design cycle, you propose solutions, ideate, develop prototypes and share UX/UI specifications, supporting the development team and doing the design review of what is implemented.
- Some experience as UX/UI or Product Designer
- Analytical mindset and solid problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of user centred design principles and design thinking
- Basic knowledge of design software such as Figma or other related tools
- Good communication and collaboration skills with colleagues across all levels, teams, locations
- Curiosity and interest to learn and understand our products and users
- Team spirit, collaborative, open to feedback
- Fluent in English
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.