Careers | Job Openings
Quantitative Analyst (m/f/d)
- Further development and adaptation of our pricing library as well as new financial instruments such as OTC derivatives, structured bonds or retail certificates
- Development of new features in our software and a cloud-based valuation service
- Supporting clients as an expert in the valuation of financial instruments in an ongoing support role
- Discussion of requirements and results with colleagues and clients
- Fun at work and continuous professional growth
- An above-average university degree (master's, diploma or doctorate) in mathematics, natural sciences or engineering or a comparable degree.
- Good knowledge of software development with object-oriented programming languages, preferably in C# and Python
- Interest in the use of current technologies, including cloud computing, web services with REST API, Docker and continuous integration
- High level of abstraction, good analytical and conceptual skills and interest in complex quantitative topics
- Ability to learn quickly as well as innovative spirit and quality awareness
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- And last but not least... A sense of humour
- Basic knowledge of financial mathematics and related numerical methods
- Practical experience in finance and a strong interest in financial markets and products
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, humorous working environment that offers you exciting tasks
- State-of-the-art equipment, development tools and technology stack ensure efficient work.
- We place great value on team spirit, which is also reflected in our daily interaction with each other
- We have flat hierarchies that reach all the way up to the management levels
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good public transport connections
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.