Careers | Job Openings
(Senior) Manager (m/f/d) AML/KYC Compliance
- Challenging project management: You will take the next step in your career towards more responsibility when you join us as a manager for AML/KYC compliance at leading banks, stock exchanges and fintechs. You can expect new challenges on an ongoing basis, which will allow you to grow together with LPA.
- Competent consulting: You are part of a highly qualified and ambitious team that advises our internationally operating clients on all issues related to AML and KYC. In doing so, you will take over the project management and sharpen your existing consulting know-how as well as your presentation skills and project management skills.
- Various technical work: You will continuously deal with current regulatory developments in the area of AML/KYC. You will identify new trends and develop project and sales approaches. In addition, you will contribute to the publication of technical articles and papers.
- Enormous development opportunities: We offer you excellent career prospects in our rapidly growing business model. Seize this opportunity and make the leap to the next level.
- Several years of professional experience in the area of AML/KYC, ideally in a management consultancy or in the compliance department of a financial services provider
- Expertise in AML and KYC (e.g. AML program setup and review, AML risk assessment, AML monitoring rules)
- Knowledge of regulatory developments in the area of AML/KYC
- Extensive experience in project management, business analysis and process optimization
- Customer focus and strong analytical, technical and communication skills
- Independent and proactive working style as well as team spirit
- Willingness to travel (internationally)
- Very good German and English skills
- Last but not least... Humor
- FinTech meets consulting: an established and international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, cheerful working environment that offers exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important to us and is also reflected in our daily interaction with each other - we actively promote this with regular employee events
- Flat hierarchies up to the executive level
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt & good public transport connections
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.