Careers | Job Openings
Senior Risk Quant (m/f/d)
Your responsibilitiesSome of the tasks that are waiting to be solved are:
- Financial mathematical projects such as the valuation of complex financial instruments or the validation of complex stochastic models for risk capital calculations
- Modeling market, credit and liquidity risks and comparable tasks
- Interest in portfolio management optimization or similar topics
- ESG/Sustainability modeling
- You have a good university or ETH degree (PhD or Master) in financial mathematics and have gained professional experience in the area of financial mathematics and quantitative modeling
- You are open to new challenges, you are flexible and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial and multidisciplinary tech environment
- You are enthusiastic, proactive, and you take on initial tasks independently with a conscientious, solution-oriented and efficient working style
- You can provide analytical and quantitative skills
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and you have a good understanding of the German language
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Content-strong financial services expertise coupled with hand-on consulting delivery
- Team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.