Careers | Job Openings
(Senior) Software Developer / Engineer (m/f/d)
- Development of innovative applications, from prototyping through to the implementation of new products
- Further development of our software products for the capital markets business
- Analysis of complex requirements and development of solutions in cooperation with highly motivated colleagues inside and outside of our cross-functional Scrum teams
- Evaluation and introduction of new technologies and concepts such as .NET Core and latest cloud technologies
- Clarification of any technical issues and the creation of IT concepts – with and for our clients
- You have gained a university degree in a technical or scientific subject with an above-average final mark, or you have a comparable qualification
- Several years’ experience working in software development
- You have extensive experience in the practical application of Microsoft Technology Stacks (ASP.NET CORE, C#,TypeScript, WEB-API service infrastructures, MSSQL etc.), preferably in agile projects
- You have a good understanding of agile development methods, such as Scrum, pair programming, code reviews, CI/CD etc.
- You are interested in the financial markets and financial products
- You have a particularly well-developed capacity for abstraction as well as good analytical and conceptual abilities
- You have good writing and speaking skills in German or English
- Ideally, you have thorough knowledge of at least one current web application Framework (e.g. Angular or React)
- Ideally, you already have experience in working with cloud computing platforms such as Azure
- And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a high value on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A flexible working time model (incl. the possibility to partly work from home)
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruits
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.