Careers | Job Openings
Consultant / Senior Consultant (m/f/d) – Sustainability
- Advising international financial institutions on varied projects in the Capital Markets and Wealth Management environment
- Developing or refining a business strategy with regard to sustainability, deriving strategic requirements for the organization, products, processes, channels, etc.
- Designing solution approaches in collaboration with our clients
- Analyzing large amounts of data to find solutions to the issues at hand
- Conception, development and introduction of digital offers
- If necessary, introduction of standard software solutions or market data solutions from third-party providers
- Structuring and independently processing work packages in a project team and discussing the results with our clients and partners
- Monitoring the market and identifying new trends as well as developing the appropriate solutions
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a management consultant in the field of capital markets, wealth management or similar industries with corresponding project experience
- Project experience in financial product analysis, solution conceptualization, gap analysis, IT conceptualization or business case calculation
- Hands-on experience in analyzing data and unstructured information
- Affinity for sustainability
- Very good knowledge of German and English, French is an advantage
- An above-average degree in economics, (business) informatics, industrial engineering, mathematics or a similar field of study
- Flexibility in thinking and acting as well as an open approach to new and unforeseen challenges
- Clients focus as well as exceptional analytical and communication skills
- An independent and proactive work style and team spirit
- And last but not least... a healthy sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- A modern office in the heart of Zurich and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- A range of attractive fringe benefits
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.