Careers | Job Openings
Client Delivery Consultant (m/f/d)
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the product spectrum of national and international banks building upon any experience you may already have but also learning from your team and also our training
- Understand our clients’ capital market IT and business processes in order to apply effective digitalisation solutions
- Actively helping clients to introduce and use our software solution
- Develop and automate transaction documents for our clients’ structured OTC and investment products
- Implement new regulatory requirements in the banking sector
- A background in (commercial) information technology, business administration, (business) mathematics or natural sciences is preferred
- One to two years of relevant professional experience is preferable
- Ideally, initial finance experience or a strong interest in financial markets and products
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Quick learning skills as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Flexible thinking and acting as well as an open approach to new and unforeseen challenges
- A very good command Spanish and English. Preferably French, as well.
- And last but not least...a healthy sense of humour
Your benefitsAs a new member of the LPA Client Delivery team, you will have the opportunity to...
Progress your project oriented career in financial markets and learn a lot about capital markets with a leading global provider of CapTech software solutions. We are continuously expanding and this position offers you excellent career opportunities. Become part of a company with a start-up character, in which you will work with highly competent colleagues across Europe. In this role, you may be employed by one company, but you will be a valued partner to many more.
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.