Careers | Job Openings
Intern / Working Student (m/f/d) Advanced Analytics
Your responsibilitiesYou will become part of our team, be fully integrated into our organisation and perform responsible and exciting jobs. A mentor will continuously support and encourage you on your career path.
Advising international clients
- Assisting our teams as part of projects done for international banks in the capital markets environment
- Analysing business processes and identifying optimisation potentials using modern technologies
- Developing strategies and concepts for sustainable data-driven business models
- Providing sales support and assisting with go-to-market
- Assuming a high degree of individual responsibility while performing your work
You can expect to work as a full-time intern for at least three months. You are also welcome to work as a working student who has a weekly working time of 16 to 20 hours.
- A degree programme in economics, mathematics or similar programs with a sound knowledge base in finance
- Internships in consulting or banking and a strong interest in financial markets and products
- First experiences with BigData & data analytics, AI, RPA, R, Python or similar technologies are highly appreciated
- Strong analytical, programming, data visualization and conceptional skills
- Passion for modern technologies
- Cognitive and behavioural flexibility as well as openness to new and unexpected challenges
- Client focus, exceptional communications skills, enthusiasm and the will to succeed
- An independent and proactive work style and team spirit
- Entrepreneurial spirit and business oriented thinking
- A very good command of German and English
- And last but not least...a healthy sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.