Careers | Job Openings
Intern / Working Student (m/f/d) – Digital Sales
- International customer acquisition for various capital market solutions
- Attendance of telephone and personal acquisition meetings
- Research, market analysis and following presentation of the results
- Independent development and planning of sales campaigns
- You will be involved in data entry and management in our CRM database
- Support our international lead generation team in the "daily business"
- Advanced bachelor's or master's degree in business administration or economics with a focus on banking and finance or comparable courses of study such as STEM or Social Science
- Preferably initial practical experience in finance or strong interest in capital markets and products
- You are very familiar with MS Office programs, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication skills and you enjoy challenges
- Very good German and English skills are a must-have
- And last but not least ... a sense of humor
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Regular networking get-togethers for our students
- Make important international contacts right on your first day of work at our internal onboarding program
- Team-oriented, humorous working environment that offers you exciting tasks every day
- Cohesion is important to us and is also reflected in our daily interaction with each other, which is why you can look forward to regular employee events
- A wide range of further training opportunities
- Office in the heart of Frankfurt with public transport right outside the door
- Flat rate of coffee, soft drinks and fruit
- You also have the possibility to work comfortably from your home office
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.