Careers | Job Openings
Intern / Working Student (m/f/d) Digital Transformation
Your responsibilitiesYou will become part of our team, be fully integrated into our organisation and perform responsible and exciting jobs. A mentor will continuously support and encourage you on your career path.
Advising international clients
- Assisting our teams as part of consulting projects in the area of digital transformation
- Analysing current technology issues and trends
- Developing innovative solutions in client projects or together with our own software department
- Analysing data and programming tools by using SQL, R or Python, among other things
- Assuming a high degree of individual responsibility while performing your work
You can expect to work as a full-time intern for at least three months. You are also welcome to work as a working student who has a weekly working time of 16 to 20 hours.
- A degree programme in (commercial) information technology, industrial engineering, mathematics or similar degree programme and above-average marks
- Some initial practical experience and interest in programming languages, including cloud services, BigData & data analytics, AI, RPA, blockchain or SQL, R, Python is highly appreciated
- Strong interest in financial markets and products
- Passion for modern technologies
- Strong analytical and conceptional skills, flexible thinking and acting as well as an open approach to new and unforeseen challenges
- Client focus, exceptional communications skills, enthusiasm, and the will to succeed
- An independent and proactive work style and team spirit
- A very good command of German and English
- And last but not least...a healthy sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.