Careers | Job Openings
Business Analyst (m/f/d) Regulatory Reporting
Your responsibilitiesLucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to financial institutions for over 20 years. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important global banks, asset managers and insurance companies. In addition to our innovative software solutions, our people are our strength. Our 400+ staff worldwide are passionate about the exciting complex digital and regulatory transformation, enabled by technology in the financial services industry.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Business Analyst (m/f/d) to join our dynamic Product Management team and lead the development and enhancement of one of our core regulatory reporting solutions ESG/SFDR for the asset management industry. As a Business Analyst, you will play a crucial role in understanding market needs, defining product strategies and features, and delivering innovative solutions that address complex regulatory reporting challenges faced by asset managers in Europe.
- Perform in-depth regulatory analysis to identify trends and best practices in asset management.
- Become a subject matter expert to guide product development.
- Define and prioritize product features based on market demands.
- Develop detailed product requirements and specifications.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure on-time product delivery.
- Conduct user acceptance testing and gather client feedback.
- Create product documentation and training materials.
- Stay updated on industry trends and regulatory changes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product positioning.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance, or a related field. A master's degree is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in related roles with a focus on regulatory reporting solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of European regulatory frameworks, global in general is a plus.
- Proficiency in BPMN 2.0 for visualizing complex processes.
- Understanding of data governance, data privacy, and information security.
- Strong written communication for articulating business requirements.
- Excellent English skills; German is a plus.
- Team-oriented mindset for a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of financial instruments is a bonus.
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
- A wide set of benefits from Jobrad to Workcation; check out our Careers page for the full list: https://www.l-p-a.com/careers/
Join our innovative team and make a significant impact on the asset management industry by revolutionizing regulatory reporting with cutting-edge solutions. If you are a motivated and results-driven BA with a passion for compliance and technology, we encourage you to apply!
Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your application!
We will contact you immediately.